Re: [RC] The Horse's Prerogative - Tiffany D'Virgilio

I have. My POA who had been a champ jumper before I got him when I was 7 would regularly take off and jump all the jumps at the far end of the training arena while I screamed bloody murder. He thought is was great fun. Me, I still hate jumping-wonder why? He'd jump by himself, roll barrels with his nose, and was a great pony when there were no jumps for him to take off and jump.?
Tiffany