[RC] Foamy Sweat - Lady Monalaina

My mare has been on a 3 maybe 4 month sabbatical do to our relocation. I have just put her back to work in this hot and humid east coast weather and she has developed a foamy sweat every time we have gone out. Now she is a sweater normally, but never foamy like this. I am not talking about the foam between the legs or  the occasional foam on the face near the bridle; I am talking about her entire neck, chest and belly being drenched in white foamy sweat. Should I be concerned?  Is she not getting something that I should be giving her or is this due to her getting too much of something?  She has a salt block in the pasture that she chomps away at along with a mineral block but I haven't been feeding her any extra supplements since I just put her back to work. If anyone knows anything about this we would greatly appreciate your input.

Thank you,
  Jules and Lady

Laurel Thatcher Ulrich: Well behaved women rarely make history. "You may forget but let me tell you this, someday, someone in some future time will think of us." - Sappho, circa 625 B.C.

Do you Yahoo!?