Re: [RC] HOT shoes. - Sisu West Ranch

"...
Any info on how their feet handle the hot footing for hours?  After effects following several years work?..."

This statement relates to how I would tackle this "problem" if I were asked.  First, look at the longevity and problems of police horses.  Then identify the most common/important problem.  Then do studies and experiments to solve the most common problem.  Then go on to the next one.

If you don't do this you can spend much time and money solving something that is only a small part of the real problem.  When this gets extreme in industry, someone usually says "He is spending his time rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic"  I have seen this happen in industry.  It is really frustrating to others who can't get resources to start the pumps.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875