Re: [RC] Great Santa Fe Trail Horse Race - patty peck

I think it sounds exciting.  Especially since there will be different team categories,  not just the 10 rider 100 horse units (that sounds alittle scary),  but there will be an individual rider division, much like the big XP ride. I do not remember any horse deaths associated with the XP.  Exclusion of prize money will definitely help with horse welfare.   I guess we shall see.  Patty