[RC] IMO - oddfarm

I can't believe the comments about Truman's OPINION! Especially when we have some serious problems here in our own backyard. (See protest EN July 2006)

I hope you all spend as much time writing to your regional reps or the BOD and express your opinions and desires for the future of our sport as it pertains to our drug rules and testing. In my OPINION we have been made to look like fools and this didn't just pop up.

We knew in 2003 that our drug rules were "ambiguous" at best. Here it is 2006 and nothing has changed. This is some serious stuff and you had better pay attention! Well, at least that is my OPINION.

I am cross posting this so that everyone will at least SEE something else besides "Truman's opinion" and know that something bigger is going on within AERC. Something that needs to be watched very closely. In my opinion.

Angie, I loved your post and that was the point I was trying to get across. I am safety conscious as well, but still need to live. However, I don't think Truman stepped out of his boundaries, but maybe those of others. Again, that was his opinion. Not law, not written in stone, just his opinion.

Lisa, The odd Farm