[RC] apology to Truman - oddfarm

I am cross posting this so that everyone will at least SEE something else besides "Truman's opinion" and know that something bigger is going on within AERC. Something that needs to be watched very closely. In my opinion.

Oooops! Sorry Truman, not that your thoughts matter any less than mine. I surly don't want some Long winded poster to pick apart this post saying I am only thinking about me!

I am just trying to bring some awareness to a very serious problem that needs to be resolved immediately, that's all.

I hope you understand.
Lisa Salas, The odd faRm