Re: [RC] Truman, BH, colics - Ag47xAu49

I just had the pleasure of meeting the TD that was at the Rebecca Farms Horse Trials. She said that they are not sure wether the horse jumped long, went through the fence and broke it's neck or wether the horse had an aneurysm, therefore jumping long and going through the fence. They are doing or have done an autopsy/necropsy. Beccy in Ut.