Re: [RC] Truman, BH, colics - DVeritas

In a message dated 7/26/2006 3:01:54 PM Mountain Standard Time, neyska@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I really don't believe for a minute that he felt it would be better for the
child to have died then for the horse to have died.  Any death is a tragedy.
  What I got from his post was a passionate, if perhaps badly stated,
statement about our personal responsibility to these animals.
Thanks for Nikki for your observation in this matter.

I agree with you.

Having folks sit out there in the ether and then (seemingly) waiting to jump on a poster who happens to write too passionately, or to poorly (as in my case) to truly state what's on their mind is bad form.

Having a dialogue, with the understanding that we're trying to work something out here, is not a bad thing.  It's what will eventually lead us all to water.

I can't imagine losing a horse in an accident...but I REALLY can't imagine losing a child in any manner.

Frank Solano