[RC] Trail-Rite at Tevis - Trailrite

We will be at the Tevis again this year.  If you want, you can call us and place your order now and we will have it bagged up and ready to go when you get there.

We once again have our Industrial glow sticks:
Yellow last 12 hours
White last for 8 hours.
Both types are $1.80 a piece.
They sell up quick each year so come by soon or call us to put aside for you.

Our Sponge Bags are on sale for $15.00 each too!

Also, we will be closed for the week of Aug. 1st to Aug. 7th.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390