[RC] Caja del Rio ride? - Lono

Hello,

Can anyone give me their thoughts or opinions regarding the SW Caja del Rio ride? I am a fairly new Mountain Region rider (only my 2nd endurance season) and I'm trying to decide if I want to trek down to Caja del Rio or go to a local MT Region ride on the same weekend. With the price of gas these days I think we're all trying to spend our funds wisely! Descriptions of camping, ride mgmt, trail marking, scenic beauty (or lack thereof) will be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Renee Houston-Lang