[RC] Re: [RC]?? Big Horn - Marinera

I also rode the Race of Champions on the Big Horn trail and many miles along side of Maggie in the mid 1980s and finished 8th just at dusk.  It was a spectacular ride.  As with Maggie, I do not remember it being overtaxing for either my horse or me.  It was either two or three weeks later Maggie and I met again on the Tevis Cup trail, same horses, and tied for 4th.  Neither one of us would have been at Tevis if we felt the B H trail had wiped our horses out.   The trail Maggie and I rode  at Big Horn was within the ability of the average endurance horse. So I too am curious how much this year's trail varied from that one.  Julie Suhr