[RC] Massages (horse & human) confirmed for the Hot Toddy Hustle! - Sharon Levasseur

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know that an equine massage therapist and human massage therapist have both confirmed that they WILL be coming to the Hot Toddy Hustle.

The horse massage therapist will charge discounted rates as follows:

Evaluation- $15.00 (usually $25)

Warm up/ Cool down massage- $40.00 (usually $55)

Wet liniment massage-$60.00 (usually $75.00)

Injury treatment-$30.00 (usually $45)

Human massages will be roughly $1 a minute (as is the industry standard).

If you’re thinking about getting a massage done on yourself or your horse, it would be nice if you could let me know in advance so they can get an idea of how many might be interested.  Also... whether you’re likely to be interested on Friday, or on Saturday after the ride.

AND also, please remember, you only have one more week to get me your entries before the late fee goes into effect!  ;-)

Thanks,

Sharon Levasseur

Hot Toddy Hustle 30/50

www.zegifts.com/HTH/hot-toddy-hustle.htm