[RC] Big Horn 100 - the real story - OTTOWY

Hi this Patti, I have been monitoring these boards.

Our vet is investigating what happened as we speak.

I will give you the info as soon as I know, please stop making assumptions about things you don't know about.  I was there and I don't even know the whole story!

I do know one of the horses had a necropsy done and I will get that info to you as soon as I know.  We just don't have all the facts.

Patti