Re: [RC] Carriage Distance Driving Event - John Teeter

At 06:51 PM 7/23/2006, you wrote:
Hi there,
Barb Lee here.  I am a carriage driver in the Portland, Oregon area.

I am working with another person on resurrecting a distance driving event which was held in the central Oregon Cascades, from around 1992 to 1996.  The format was called Performance Tests, and was modeled after US Cavalry performance tests from the early 1900s.

CHeck out:
http://www.endurance.net/oreana/driving/Photos092305Web/

These guys came up from Nevada last year and had a great week-end endurance driving in the desert!! They are very pro-actively looking to bring the sport forward!! Jan McEnro was the Boise person, the Nevada guys (Cliff Lewis) etc.

jt.