[RC] Accessing Ridecamp via Satellite Internet Service - Angie and David

I’m moving to a new home in a rural area.  I will not have access to high speed internet via DSL or cable. I’ve been investigating satellite internet service through DirectWave (sp?).  Does anyone on Ridecamp access the internet via satellite?  I would appreciate hearing stories, both good and bad about this technology.    I can be reached privately at Angie24 at united dot net.

Thanks

Angie Fura

www.tracetribute.com