Re: [RC] Olympic Oath - Julie - DVeritas

In a message dated 1/21/2006 1:18:23 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, darste3@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
You can help a lot more people be good stewards of the horse as a winner than as a loser. Just as you can give a lot more back to the world if you
have a lot of money than if you only have a little.
Honor the horse.
Honor the trail.
Honor the ride.
Honor the sport.
Honor the rider....adds up to the true nature of "our" sport.
Julie has shown that "being a winner" is a life aggregate...not limited to sports participation.

Jesus had no money.
The way someone lives life is enough and can not be minimized or maximized by applying words like "winner" or "loser".  Impact is impact.

How we live is certainly reflected in "how" we play.
I wanna play with Julie, and others like her.

Frank