[RC] Question about not urinating during a 50 - Jonni

Along with whistling everytime my guys goes pee, I get out a peppermint candy, which he LOVES and give it to him as I continue to whistle. Some are hard to whistle train to pee, but every time they go, even at home in the corral, go whistle(or what ever sound) , and give them a treat if you have one. They do catch on. Hank has been very, very tough to teach, and has held it in the past for 17 hours. We rode, we trailered home, he got tied to the trailer, and we waited, and waited, and waited......finally he gave in. His was not only when under saddle, but when he was not in his "house".... He now will pee when I am on him. But, not as often as I'd like. we are getting there.
Jonni