[RC] Help! Has anyone had this happen to their horse? - mary

I am trying to get a new saddle, but I am afraid to make a choice.  Please take a look at this picture of Annie's back.
 http://www.oroszfamily.com/annies%20white%20hairs/annies-white-hairs.jpg   The white hairs are so different from what you usually get if a saddle is not fitting. (It is almost like it is a ghost image of my thighs and butt)  I only rode her for 3 month after getting her before the problems showed up.  I first used an Ansur and  then the Bob Marshall.  Both saddles showed a somewhat dry-ruffed up area right where the white hairs are,  I first started with the Ansur and then moved on to the Bob Marshall which also ended up rubbing hair off on this area up on the side of her spine.  I used the Skito Pads made for these specific saddles and she was never sore to the touch - even after the CTR and the vet checked her.  I am not a light weight and I weighed about 155 when this happened.  The white hairs came in with her winter coat.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  She does have a very straight back, with a prominent spine. Any ideas?

Thanks for the help!

Mary