[RC] Solstice Saddles, wide backed horses - Jonni

Beverly Gray has had great success with the Solstice, and is a dealer for Arabian Saddle Co. She was very helpful with me in e-mail exchange, when I was looking to purchase one, and then when I sold one. Her web page link is below. Here is what I found for ME, with the Solstice.

I took a seat size, 1" bigger than normal, to put me in what I felt was the right position. The stirrups were set in a more dressage position, which I was not used to, and thus, tipped my pelvis and I had hip pain. Something I have never had before, or since. My horses needed a wide saddle, and they are wonderful for wide horses. I had NO fit trouble, and the saddle worked excellent for my wide guys, but just not for me. They have other models, which I have not looked into, but the quality of workmanship is excellent, and they are really nice saddles. Anyway, I'd contact Beverly if you are looking for one:

Jonni