[RC] To Diana the mounted posse girl - chrismichele Turney

I am so sorry to hear about your husband. I have lost 4 dear friends in the line of duty..One killing that shook the whole department to the core and some of us ( me) never got over it... I worried about every day my ex-husband would put on his uniform, hop on his motorcycle and go to work. It is not an easy calling being a police officer's wife.   Horses heal us, so I hope you spend many hours with your horse even when you don't want to.
You're in our prayers,
Chris and Micki Turney

Chris and Michele Turney