[RC] Mounted Posse Again - Diana Hiiesalu

Thanks to everyone for all the responses to my question. (I just love the input!). I thank you for the encouragement to do both the posse work and endurance with my boy. My husband was a deputy, killed in the line of duty 4 months ago and his death has left such a big hole in my heart, but at the same time I feel so honored to have been his wife for 3 1/2 years and see the impact he made in so many lives. I've been thrown into my life real hard with more reason to do things I've been putting off (though Pierre and I never took life for granted when he was here) and all of your responses gives me more reason to be true to myself and my horse. I thank you all again!
Diana Hiiesalu Bain