[RC] Tevis horse available,.. - Potato

I have two great horses ready for Tevis.  Both were leased out to riders and one has been denied the day off from work.
This was a last minute change in her schedule.  The horse is a 16 hand gelding and he is able to carry good weight.
The rider must agree to ride with me and stay with me all the way to Auburn.  Expect to get a good night sleep afterwards.
So you can collect your buckle refreshed and ready to ride again.  For details call Potato at 530-885-2552 or Potato@xxxxxxx.
The cost is $4000 and that includes everything.