[RC] Barbaro - Tracey Smith

As tough as it sounds I have to say I agree with Patti that the kindest thing that could be done for Barbaro is to put him out of his misery.  Sure he may not look bad on tv....you wouldn't either if you were on that many drugs.

I think it's just selfish to keep putting him through all of this when his quality of life will clearly never be very good.

Just my .02....which might be worth a little less than that!

Tracey