RE: [RC] Barbaro - Kristen A Fisher

Not to mention that was his 2nd break [from the gate] that day - he broke early and had to be reloaded for the official start.

When Barbaro broke, he was interfered with my another horse.  In the videos, his hind foot was stepped on my the other horse, while both horses were accelerating to speed around 40 mph.
That is when the initial injury occurred.