Re: [RC] EASY BOOT BARES - Marta Kozlowska

karen,
good to know you sometimes cut them out, too.  i felt like i was comitting a crime when i cut them;)
i hope they work well.  our problem w/ the epics was that when my mare would end up stepping on the back of it, and tearing the gaitor sending the boot flying into the bushes. that's when i started looking closely at the boots and realized that they are too big for her. so i got the bares in one size smaller and i hope that the snug fit will prevent these 'overreach' accidents from happening. she doesn't overreach otherwise, and when she had shoes she never had a problem w/ forging/pulling shoes but maybe her dynamics have changed over the years.
anyway, i'm keeping my fingers crossed that the bares will work for us. i also got the comfort pads for the bares so i'm looking forward to testing them out.
marta