[RC] EASY BOOT BARES - Marta Kozlowska

despite of all the instructions out there, i wasn't able to get the heel strap up over my mare's heel bulbs when using the bares. even when i thought i did, i didn't. and forget getting them adjusted. if adjusted i didn't stand a chance w/ the heel strap.
so on my trimmer's advice i cut the heel straps out like i used to in epics. haven't tried them yet while riding but i can get the boots adjusted much better.
my trimmer was surprised to hear that cutting of the heel strap is no longer recommended in bares. her clients use epics (and so does she) and they all cut the heel straps out. we were wondering what makes bares different than bares w/ re to straps. i know you karen did not cut the straps out on your bares, right?

marta