Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2006 11:54 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Big Horn 50-100 results

Did the group that went over time finish the whole 100 miles even though they were overtime? Or did they pull out there somewhere? I'm sorry to hear my friend Max didn't make it but I'm sure he would be happier finishing the whole 100 miles even if he went overtime.
----------Karla Watson/Portland, ORegon