[RC] horse-auburn journal - Kathie Ford

In regards to the horrible news of Rebel Fire Bask, as written in the Auburn Journal (tuesdays paper) he was found, not alive, after falling 1,000 feet.  He was found at the bottom of the canyon.

This is obviously very horrible and upsetting news, but thankfully his owner was not injured and was okay.  I'm sure her heart is broken.  She is a wonderful rider and person and I'm sure our prayers and thoughts are with her in her loss.  He was an amazing horse and athlete.

kathie