Re: [RC] Feed in South Africa- and now barefoot - Maryanne Gabbani

Easy. The farriers around here are only barefoot when they forget to wear their shoes. A farrier here SHOES. That's why he exists. We are very lucky to have one who has had some good trimming lessons from visiting farriers.

Maryanne
Egypt