Re: [RC] [RC] Crupper attachment for english saddle - April

Teddy at Running Bear has a crupper T. Can't tell if it's biothane or leather though.

www.runningbear.com

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com

On 7/5/06, rides2far@xxxxxxxx <rides2far@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
Don't remember where I bought the one we have...but it must have been an
endurance vender because it's biothane. Until we found that one we used
to just take a really big nail and slide it in there sideways to hook to.