Something is/was going on. I've got two initial log entries (8:47 and 9:05) of your messages, but NOTHING from any of the other processes in the chain. It's like they disappeared on my server. I've not found any tracks to follow beyond those two initial contact entries (and there is no indication of a rejection at that point). So it is an open mystery which, as you point out, may be affecting others. I'll watch for any (other) anomolies ...

thank you for pointing this out and let me know if you notice anything else.

jt.

At 01:23 PM 7/4/2006, Steph Teeter wrote:
gone fishing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Beverley H. Kane, MD [ mailto:sensei@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 1:05 PM
To: steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Delays on Ridecamp?

Hi Steph -

Just want to let you know that I posted to RC almost 4 hrs ago and msgs
haven't come thru. RC has been unusually quiet so maybe others are having
delays, too, vs. all being out riding to the BBQ. A couple of RC posts have
come thru and I am getting msgs from Yahoo Groups & pm, so maybe some
server-to-server handshaking mismatch.

Thanks for a terrific forum.

Beverley
Beverley Kane, MD
Horsensei Equine-Assisted Learning & Therapy
Woodside, CA
http://www.horsensei.com