Re: [RC] Riding in the dark - Jody on the defense :) - Angie Fura

Jody, are Alabama electrolytes anything like Tennessee spring water?  I met an old cowboy on trail Saturday night.  He offered me some "spring water."  He told me that not only would it quench my thirst, but it would make me ride better.  It looked crisp and refreshing, but it smelled kind of funny so I passed on the offer.  Perhaps I missed a great opportunity!?!

Angie Fura

Jody Rogers-Buttram <dragnin100@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can honestly say, that without a doubt, no matter what kind or how much Alabama Electrolytes I have had during the ride,  I do NOT hallucinate.

Angie Fura
Co-Manager of the Trace Tribute
www.tracetribute.com