[RC] Summer Heat nutrtional article. - Tracey Smith

After chatting via email with another RC poster I went and found more online info on that Summer Heat Beet Pulp feed I've been trying and found this article to be very interesting.

It basically is very similar to what Bruce had to say about feeds converting to energy.

I'm no equine nutritionist but found this very interesting.

Tracey