Re: [RC] [RC] [RC] Small Acreage-MOW!!! - Val Nicoson

I wouldn't have thought to keep pastures mowed that often.  I would have thought that the horses would have kept it down well enough.
So, how tall do you let the grass get before you cut it and how short do you mow it.

I also need to ask...what is mow deck??

Thanks everyone for the great advice...keep it coming ;-)
Val