[RC] Can horses eat this? - Amber Roberts

We live in Texas and are in the worst drought I can remember.  Our coastal bermuda fields aren't producing enough to cut and bale.  Neighbors with the same type of fields have over-planted winter wheat and it looked beautiful.  They were able to cut and bale it for their cattle.  My question is, if we plant winter wheat here next season, is that all right for horses to graze on?  Would this do any damage to a horse because of higher protein?

Amber