[RC] Rib out of Place - WRSINOSKY

I have a TB mare who had several ribs out of place...T15 to T18 were the worst, altho her back was pretty screwed up all the way to the tail. Her neck was dight and withers sore, and her right shoulder jutted out in front further than the left.

I hired a holistic care/body balancing therapist, who was certified in massage and kineisiology and pressure point therapy.  It is a non-chiropractic approach to body problems.

This woman took appx. 45 min. to an hour with Miss Cali.  In the beginning Miss Cali took very short strides in front and couldn't run away from an aggressive horse...she hobbled.  She never rolled or laid down except at night. In the morning she would roll from side to side to gain enough momentum to bring her up on her belly and rise up. It was heartbreaking to watch.

Within minutes after the woman leaving, Cali was walking with longer strides. By the next day, she was walking normally. I missed seeing her get up the first morning, but the second day she was still lying down when I came out to feed. She got up like a "normal" horse.  You cannot imagine how thrilled I was.

I am having the woman come out for another session. It has been three weeks and she's due to arrive next weekend.  Cali is starting to short stride again,though not as badly, but still getting up from lying down normally.

If you live in AZ, I can give you the name if you email me. I've been made a true believer.

Cindy Edwards
Buckeye, AZ