[RC] AERC National Championship Ride - Charles Coleman

As everyone should know by now this ride will be hosted by the Old Dominion organization this year which does a lovely program for the Old D ride. We are looking for ad sponsors for the program as well as award donations. I have beautiful sheets being embroidered right now for the division winners and would like to have each one of them (there are 10) donated. You could use your farm name or your own name beside the division you wish to sponsor or just drop a good luck line beside your sheet in the program. Contact me privately. Thanks Mary C rider of the Mighty Morgan Hawk! and sponsoring the beautiful
First to Finish 50 mile award