[RC] bound for Tevis from east coast.... - Donna Shrader

At the western end of Nebraska is a large Cabela?s store near Sidney. It is right off I-80.  They have a very nice full service campground and adjacent  camping area for horse people with pipe corrals which was free at the time we stayed in 2001. I think there were about a half dozen corrals. We used the showers and laundry facilities. Address is 1 Angler?s Lane. Phone 308-254-7177