[RC] horse hauling - sherry gold

All wisdom welcomed!  I am planning a move cross country from Cal to NY.  I want to take my horses and do a stop over at Yellowstone continung on the Northern route down through S.Dakota and over to NY.  I need all your advice on tips for hauling like mileage to plan on per day, how many stops, feeding, water and even any suggested routes with the stop overs would be very welcomed!!!  I have faith you can all help!  Thanks

sherry :)