[RC] bloodline question - Barbary - Jonni

>>> Is anyone out there riding any Barbary horses in endurance, or know of any, and if so, how are they doing?<<<

I have a one rat study. Hank is a Barbary grandson. He has nice bone, built a tad more on the "solid" style, not wispy. Excellent feet.  He has proven to be a pretty tough boy. No soundness issues, has only 455 miles, but that is just due to my not getting to many rides. He finished Tevis last year, and we are hoping to do so again this year.  He has a good attitude, and is very focused and business like at the rides.

I'm sure those who know bloodlines better can give more information. (which I'd be curious to hear to)

Jonni in TX