[RC] bloodline question - Kris

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day, who used to own a son of Barbary, about the possibility of breeding my half-arab mare (half QH, with the Arab side being exclusively halter bred, Halima and the like, but yet turned out to be an exceptionally awesome mare). She trained this mare for me, who can do pretty much anything, but endurance is our drug of choice (and the only thing that keeps her happy other than jumping), and thinks that a Barbary son would be a dynamite combination with her, from her experience with both Barbary offspring and my mare, Belle.

My question is - Is anyone out there riding any Barbary horses in endurance, or know of any, and if so, how are they doing? Won't be breeding the mare anytime soon, but i was just curious.

Kris