Re: [RC] lowered age limit - Truman Prevatt

I don't think the problem lies with the AERC I. The problem lies in the fact international endurance has evolved into a TB racing model. Look at the times of the last WEC and look at the times of the UAE races. The question is - can the US compete on that level without adopting the model? I am sure the USEF is in it to win and I am sure they are not going to keep folks around in a discipline that doesn't win. There is only one race or a small number of races. The way to win is to have a bunch of horses peaked and pick the one to run that is doing his best at the time of the race.

Truman