[RC] Upcoming WEC endurance competition ! - Dfarnham09

I want to wish each, selected,  American horse/rider team specifically, and the USA Team in general the best of racing luck during the upcoming WEC competition. Can't wait to hear the details of the race and the results..regardless of who the Chef d' Equipe is or the minimum qualifying age on the USEF/FEI application. Can't wait for the race to begin, and will certainly send a donation to USEF to support our team. My wish is for the team to finish safely,swiftly, and with gas still left in the tank.

Dennis Farnham

P.S.
Really enjoyed reading the "Tom Quilty" results, press release. It had such a positive, sportin' flavor.