Re: [RC] [RC] Garmin Forerunner 205 reviews - April

I have a Forerunner 305 (same receiver as the 205). I used it at Hoosier Daddy this past weekend.  I was very pleased with its performance as we went in and out of heavy woods and up and down the hills there. My unit did worlds better than a Forerunner 201 and much better than my friend's Forerunner 301. Very pleased. It never complained about losing satellites and the track is nice and smooth.

April
Nashville, TN
www.tracetribute.com