Re: [RC] Why 5 not 6? - Tom Sites

Title: EnduranceNet: Ridecamp Archives
Who is going to ride the # 6 horse?  I'd sleep on the ground if i had the chance to go.  Do you Steph, think any of these riders would let someone else ride their horse? I know of 2 that would not and neither would i.  Its just another example of things 'not making sense' ts
Endurance Net Sportack Specialized Saddles Equithotics, Sneakers for Horses Check it out!
American Endurance Ride Conference Bookstore Breeder's Directory Classified Advertisements Events and Rides International Endurance and Distance Riding Organizations Links to other Websites Help for New Riders Reference Library Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Rider Directory Saddle Company Websites Search Endurance Net Stories and Articles Equipment, Saddle and Tack Vendors and Services Site and Advertising Information
New Tshirts! Endurance.Net 'Go Ride!' Tshirt in Royal Blue, Irish Green and Gold
Endurance Net 15401 Bates Ck Rd Oreana, ID 83650 Ph: 208.834.2788 Fax: 209.755.8107
steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Endurance Net

cover
Garmin 301 GPS/Heart

cover
The Tevis Cup:
To Finish Is To Win

cover
Bomb Proof Your Horse:
Teach Your Horse to Be Confident and
Obedient No Matter What You Encounter

100 Mile Program
Pacific Southwest Region
West Region
20 Top Endurance Prospects R.M.T.C.
Action Rider Tack
U.S Importer
Freeform Treeless Saddles
Advanced Equine Products Zilco Tack
Adventures at Ricochet Ridge - Riding Vacations
Alkaline Water Ionizers
Optimum Hydration for the Performance Horse
Apple-Gait'n Endurance Horses
Arabian Saddle Company
Australian Connection
Barefoot Treeless Saddles & More from Lori's Tack
Bead The Trail
Belesemo Arabians
Big Horn 100
Bob Marshall Treeless Saddles
Boz Saddlery
Canadian Trail House Rider and Horse Gear
Carousel Action Wear & Skito Pads
Cedar Ridge Ranch
Arabians & Pintabians
CF Sorcerer - Sire of
AERC Champion Granite Chief+/
CIW Trailers & Stablegear Tack
Companion Trail Saddle From Duett Wide Saddles
Cool Tack For Horse
& Rider
Cool Medics
Heat Stress Relief Products
Corrals 2 Go
CYA Rump Rugs
Cypress Trails Equestrian Center
Sales, Training, Boarding
Deep Sands Arabians
Distance Depot Tack and Equipment
866-863-2349
Dixie Midnight No-Sweat Vent Pads
EasyCare
EnduranceRiders.com
Equestrian Designs
Biothane Bridleware
Equipedic Saddle Pads for Horses
Equine Performance Products & LAS Helmets, Polar Heart Monitors, Freeform, HAF Pads
Equithotics Sneakers for Horses!
Fire Mountain Arabians & Death Valley Encounter
20 Mule Team Entry Form
Flight Leader Farm Horses & Vacations
Freeform Saddles
Full Circle Ranch
Horse Training
Global Endurance Training Center
Greenbriar Farms Anglo-Arabs
Hilltop Tack - Reasonably Priced Biothane Tack
Hi-Tack: Gaston Mercier Saddles
HorseWorks Sports Saddles Genie Stewart-Spears
HiTie Horse Tie System
Horses Dacor
Hought Endurance Tack
John DiPietra Equitation Synergist
Julie Suhr Ten Feet Tall, Still
Just Chaps US
Kismet Arabians
Long Riders Gear
Lost Juniper Ranch
Moss Rock Endurance & Free'n'Easy Saddles
MIKMAR Bit Company
Owyhee Endurance Rides
Reactor Panel Saddles
Running Bear
Sharon Saare Saddles
Slypner Gear Trail Supplies & Ortho-Flex Saddles
Soapie Ponies
Something New In Completion Awards!
Specialized Saddles
Sportack
SR Saddle Company
Synergist Saddles
ThermoHorse
Head to Hoof Equine Thermography
Torsion Treeless Saddles
Trail-Rite Endurance Equipment & Horse Training and Sales
Tropical Rider Riding Apparel
Trumbull Mtn Saddle and Tack
VanGilder Arabians
VETTEC Hoof Care Products
VMAX Equine Performance Technology
War Eagle Arabians
Wind Rider Tack
& Treeless Specials
Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Current to Wed Jun 21 23:41:06 GMT 2006

RE: [RC] Why 5 Not 6? - stephteeter

The Aachen OC had concerns about being able to accomodate all the horses/staff/riders if each country were to send 6 riders (a team plus 2 extras) . At least that's what I was told. I believe the US plans on sending 5 riders and 6 horses.

Steph