Re: [RC] Why 5 Not 6? - Rob Losey

While new to AERC endurance, and knowing even less about FEI endurance. I know about the USA. A country with a proud tradition for standing up for minority rights, affirmative action, and assuring minorities have representation. You talk about how many horses they are taking. But not one mention of the fact that no mule are included. We should all pull together as a group. We should all pull together as a country. And all together insist on, No Demand, Mule representation on the U.S. team.

(This is both my and Annabelle's opinion)

Rob and Annabelle