To: <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 9:40 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [AERCMembersForum] As we wait for USEF Announcements

What are they going to do next? Expect everyone in
endurance to wear the same clothes, use the same tack, do everything the same? Shoot, if I was interested in a sport like that I would be riding around an arena in glittery show clothes with hoof polish on my horse instead of boots and a heart rate monitor! URGH!!!

Sorry - thanks for letting me blow off steam and dump my own 2 cents in the discussion -
Jen