Re: [RC] Barefoot - SandyDSA

I agree with Kim - and because we have had such a problem here getting a dependable good shoer, we now have all but one horse barefoot! We had to pull shoes anyway to fix their feet, but we plan to try the Boas on our daughter's mare, since she is just coming back and only about 25 mile fit anyway. Our two mamas have not had shoes on for 2 years anyway so no biggie for them. For people who have USED boots, how cumbersome do you find them to be as far as using them for training and racing? Do yo uuse 2 or 4?

San