From: "Marcia Nelson" <mnhorsin@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC]   boots
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:13:54 -0700

Anyone have experience with Easy Bare, Epics or just the keepers on the
boots with the cotter pin in the clip to keep it from getting popped up?
Also how do they work through water and mucky mud? Do you have to take them
off and clean them out periodically? It seems they would get too mucky
inside and then be uncomfortable for their sole? How about rubs or excessive
heat with the Epics or Bares?

mnhorsin