[RC] any ideas for saddles for swaybacked horse - heidi larson

Any ideas for being able to ride and keep this poor old man comfy?  He's 20-21 and just had 30 days and I'm now trying to keep him ridden but don't really have the right saddle for him. If he was well broke I'd just ride bareback, but it's not really an option at this moment, he is pretty squirrelly over noises in the woods, etc. He's only 13.3 so not far to fall!!!   :)

heidi